Saturday, November 25, 2006

life..............

life is hard.my frends M,D,P are confusing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!M and D tell me that P and them dont want to be my fends
anymore and that P told them to tell me........BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P said that she wants to be my frind and
she is moving to mexeco ware she was born.P is moving in January.......................M and D say that they want to give
me a second cance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHEN I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT GOING ON IN THERE HEADS??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!?!!?!?!?!?!?!





ohya i forgot my note book is at school and i have a big essay due on monday..............................................................................

GEAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(mumbling outthoud)

1 comment:

the reverend mommy said...

Life is hard, but people love you....