Sunday, October 09, 2005

sad sunday

I have posse of 3 -- strongK and cleverK and me. StrongK is really strong, she gives the greatest hugs, well not better than me and cleverK is really really clever. And I'm the smart part. And everyone in this posse gives great hugs. At KidMo we run to the front and dance our hearts out. Well not litereally. And I do the worm dance. And today our friend strange girl and danced with us and my mom felt horrible and the cat wasn't friendly this morning. cleverK wasn't there today and when we were going to my favorite resturant I wasn't hungry. Everybody in my chruch has shingles. It's just a sad sad sunday.

Well, I had to acolotye and the acolyte lady who helps us and my mom weren't there so I had to figure it all out by myself. It's just a sad sad sunday.

5 comments:

rev mommy's entropy said...

its wallenuttttheawd n n i nooou haswwwo uu feeklkj

,.,.,.,.hffhrhdetgyfctttvt fdkjhf

Stacey said...

ENTROPY!!! Go blog girl! Sorry you had a sad Sunday, but glad you are blogging. The pictures are great.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Entropy. Some days are like that. Even Sundays sometimes.
But I'm glad you have such good friends.

-Scapegoat.

Ciona said...

So you're really 9?

Glad you're blogging! Enjoy it . . . embrace the space to be absolutely 100% YOU! Even on sad sad Sundays.

JoKeR said...

I know this is an old post, but I suspect today might be another sad Sunday for you. Know that I and the other pirates are thinking of you! Eat that ice cream! Feel better, matey! That's an order! Arrrrr!